Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Oddities


- I think the lady who cooks on the lunch truck is trying to poison me. She keeps sneaking meat into my breakfast burritos. I keep giving them back. I think she's trying to convince me that it's really good. But it's really not to me.

- I've seen Twilight...a lot. Not because it's the most earth-shattering movie ever, but because it's a visual of a story i've greatly enjoyed...and because i wish that there was a human embodiment of Edward and that I could be his Bella.

- I need new music. I've been too budget conscious for the last few months. Going through my playlist I realized that all my stuff is has-been.

- I'm poor, but when I get my state tax return, I'm buying a digital SLR. I keep borrowing other people's cameras. I'd like to have my own.

- I want a house. And a dog.

- I've forgotten to wear earrings for the last 2 weeks. My ear holes may close up. Oh well.

- Wanted: Sugar Daddy. I need a treadmill, lots of Monavie, plastic surgery (after I lose many pounds), and a credit card with no ceiling to the Bare Essentuals Store/counter. No questions asked. Oh, house and dog also required.

- This week is crappy at work. These are the weeks I deeply dislike working in HR.

- SERIOUSLY WANTED: Sugar Daddy.

Stay warm, dry and happy.
xo, j.

4 comments:

joyous said...

Can't wait to see your new camera photos!!! And thanks for coming with me to Twilight...I had it on my brain all weekend after. I could totally see it again, so I'm right there with you on the obsession. ;)

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

I am totally there with you in the Twilight obsession. If they could mass produce Edward I would so have one!! I love the picture. I need to get more creative like that...

Davis' said...

i've only seen the movie once, because I am poor. Can't justify spending money on it when i need to feed the kids and make the house payment. But I would totally have gone to see it too many times, if my credit card had no ceiling. When I read the books I am in Forks for a week without coming out mentally. of course physically I don't do much either. love ya.

Tara said...

I love you Sor. And as per ears, I only wear earrings about once every two months and my holes aren't closed - so I bet you'll be ok.

Thanks for making me laugh!