Tuesday, February 10, 2009
- I think the lady who cooks on the lunch truck is trying to poison me. She keeps sneaking meat into my breakfast burritos. I keep giving them back. I think she's trying to convince me that it's really good. But it's really not to me.
- I've seen Twilight...a lot. Not because it's the most earth-shattering movie ever, but because it's a visual of a story i've greatly enjoyed...and because i wish that there was a human embodiment of Edward and that I could be his Bella.
- I need new music. I've been too budget conscious for the last few months. Going through my playlist I realized that all my stuff is has-been.
- I'm poor, but when I get my state tax return, I'm buying a digital SLR. I keep borrowing other people's cameras. I'd like to have my own.
- I want a house. And a dog.
- I've forgotten to wear earrings for the last 2 weeks. My ear holes may close up. Oh well.
- Wanted: Sugar Daddy. I need a treadmill, lots of Monavie, plastic surgery (after I lose many pounds), and a credit card with no ceiling to the Bare Essentuals Store/counter. No questions asked. Oh, house and dog also required.
- This week is crappy at work. These are the weeks I deeply dislike working in HR.
- SERIOUSLY WANTED: Sugar Daddy.
Stay warm, dry and happy.